The conditions herein shall be incorporated in all booking contracts made between the Proprietors and Guests.
RESERVATIONS & CANCELLATIONS
1. A deposit equivalent to the cost of the first nights stay is required when booking either by cheque (with cheque guarantee card details including limit and expiry date printed on reverse), postal order or using a debit or credit card. A service charge of £1.50p will be added to the amount payable when you use a credit card. This is because of the charge levied by credit card companies. Debit card payments are free of charge.
2. A charge of £25 will be made in respect of any cheque returned uncleared.
3. It is the responsibility of the person/s making the reservation that the full amount is paid for all rooms and nights booked.
4. The Proprietor reserve the right to cancel or alter a booking. In the event of a cancellation the Proprietor will only be liable for the return of monies received.
5. The number of occupants of a room must not exceed the number stated when booked other than by prior written arrangement with the Proprietor.
6. The Guests’ right to occupy the room/s is limited to occupancy for holiday purposes and such right shall commence at 4.00pm on the day of arrival and terminate at 10.00am on the final day of the holiday.
7. All reservations are contractually binding whether made by telephone, in writing, or by any other means. Cancellation or curtailment for whatever reason causes loss to a small establishment and Guests will be liable for payment of the booked period. We regret that any deposit and once paid the balance are both non-refundable in the event of a cancellation unless we secure another booking. Where possible we will endeavour to reduce this liability by attempting to re-let. If we are able to do this an administrative handling charge of £10 per room per night will be deducted and the balance of any payments made refunded to you. We also regret that no refunds or allowances will be made in respect of any part cancellation or a NO SHOW for a member/s of a booking or for non-take up of any other included service or meal. If cancellation is necessary you will help us to reduce your liability by informing us as soon as possible. A telephone cancellation will need to be confirmed in writing by you.
8. The Proprietors do not accept liability for loss or damage to personal property brought to Hermitage Farm or for any personal injury sustained by guests or visitors to Hermitage Farm, however caused.
9. The Guest undertakes to keep the room/s and all furniture, fixtures and fittings and effects in or on the premises in the same state of repair and condition as at the commencement of the holiday and also undertakes to leave the premises in the same state of cleanliness and general order in which it was found. The Proprietor shall be compensated for any damage and breakages that may occur (fair wear and tear excepted)
10. The Proprietors reserve the right to demand the removal, without notice, of any person or animal whose conduct, in the opinion of the owner, is prejudicial to the well being and/or enjoyment of other Guests.